We are especially interested in making all our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment. Our staff is trained and skilled, and we strive to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient. With years of experience in treating patients with the highest level of care, we take pride in our attention to detail and ability to put people at ease. We stay abreast of the latest in technological advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.
- Evonne started working with us in April of 1991. She is very sweet and is a spectacular, detail oriented dental hygienist. Evonne will get your teeth the cleanest they have ever been!!! Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, Evonne graduated from Dental Hygiene at TSU and Meharry. She and her husband Rod enjoy lots of outdoor activities, and have been known to put some serious miles on their tandem bicycle. They have a soft spot in their hearts for their 2 dogs who are their babies. Something you may not know about Evonne is that she has the longest commute to work of anyone and the most trecherous driveway…yet somehow rarely misses a day of work, even during the winter!
- Miren has been our dental hygienist since May 2007. Originally from the Phillipines, Miren eventually landed herself in Charlotte, NC at Central Peidmont Community College to study dental hygiene. She has a gentle hand and is very thorough! If Miren isn’t at work, she is usually taking cooking classes or hanging out with her “little man” Xavier! She loves anything to do with food…eating it, making it, and talking about it…so be sure to bring her a treat next time you come if you want special treatment.
- Donna has been working as a dental assistant with Dr. Gottfried since February 14, 1985. She is a bit of an office “celebrity” of sorts. She has a rather large fan base here at our office due to her ability to put patients at ease and remember every detail about their lives including their names, kids names, pets names, and what the weather was last time they were here. Donna grew up in Asheville. She graduated from Erwin High School. She and her husband have 16 children which consist of 5 dogs, 4 cats, and 7 birds. Donna has been single handedly keeping the vet in business for many years and has been known to trap stray cats to have them fixed. As if that weren’t enough, she also feeds a family of groundhogs and crows. If you haven’t met Donna yet, you will!
- Andy joined our team as a dental assistant in July of 2011. Originally from Glasgow, Kentucky, he received his BS in Biology at University of Kentucky, Lexington. Andy and his wife Amanda moved to Tucson Arizona where she could get her doctorate in Rhetoric and Composition. Andy, being the “jack of all trades” that he is, decided to get some experience in the dental field while applying to dental schools. When his wife got the opportunity to teach at UNCA, they quickly packed up their bags, their little boy Turner, excited for the opportunity. The move inspired them to add a beautiful baby girl, Mabel, to their world. They are also quite happy to move closer to their family in Kentucky! We are so lucky to have him as part of our office!
- If you do not hear laughter billowing down the hallway, Lila is probably not around, this little lady brings laughter and smiles wherever she goes! She is married to the love of her life, Cody who helped her out with the concoction of their incredibly precious baby girl Dylan! She also has a step-son, Coletrane, who rocks her world! Lila is an office trained assistant who was born for this job, and this office! She is incredible with our patients and is dedicated to every aspect of her job.
- Born in Brevard, Misty has maintained her mountain roots. Misty is Dr. Mann’s dental assistant with 11 years experience. Dental assisting is not Misty’s only attribute; she can also handle a dump truck no problem! She also enjoys anything outside including hiking, running, biking, etc. Misty has two daughters, Destiny and Kasey, who are her pride and joy. We cannot forget her fine furry friend Loki!
- Wendy has been working in our front office since 1996. She grew up in Asheville, and graduated from Erwin High School. Wendy will probably be the first person you talk to . She and her husband Andy have two precious dogs, Hershey and Aimee, who rule the roost at home. Wendy is an avid reader and lover of anything Ireland! Wendy is the most compassionate person you could find, lucky for our patients (and us) they don’t have to go far!
- If you call our office and Cheri answers the call you will be instantly soothed by her angelic voice. Not only is she a pleasure to talk to she is proficient at her job and always strives to please. Cheri is a return employee, leaving to have a child and then waiting for “her” position to reopen, she’s BACK and happier than ever! Cheri is a student of all things crafty; she knits, needle felts, crochets, and has decided to learn how to draw! Cheri and her husband have a daughter named Jenna who is a super star student and light of their lives. She has 2 tiny dogs, and an attack cat named Whiskers. Occasionally we find Cheri randomly breaking out in a dance only Cheri can perform! We love it!
- We couldn’t be happier to have Kelly as our office manager! She worked for us as Dr. Gottfried’s assistant for over 6 years, left for 10 years and decided home is with us! Kelly takes care of our office needs and just happens to make a mean veggie platter! (Some would argue it is her most important task!) She is happily married to her best friend Tim, they share fun adventures and love spending time together. Kelly also has two amazing sons, Colby and Justice, that she is incredibly proud of!